Skip to main content

Girls vs Boys- Turkish

Sorry for the late post, I've had personal problems and haven't been feeling well the past couple of days.

I haven't done a Girls vs Boys post for a while so here's a new one. :) Today's it's between Turkish singers Cem Belevi and Ayshe.


Ayshe's full name is Ayşe Akın. (I think this is the right Ayshe, I translated this from Turkish with Google Translate!). She was born in Belgium and speaks 4 languages. Although her real name is Ayşe, she uses Ayshe as a stage name becauuse it's easier for people abroad to pronounce.

One of Ayshe's most well known songs is Kim Ne Derse Desin with Cem Belevi (see below). She's also an actress, having been in TV series.

 This is Ben Bile Şok which came out in September.



            

For more on Ayshe check out these links:

Official site: http://ayshemusic.com/

Official FB: https://www.facebook.com/ayshemusicofficial/





Cem Belevi learnt to play the piano when he 7 and started playing guitar aged 13. He released his debut album Bilmezsin in 2013. The first single from it was Günaydın Sevgilim. His other singles include Kim Ne Derse Desin with Ayshe (see above), Sor, Hayat Belirtisi, Alışamıyorum and Aç Kollarını. He's also an actor, starring in the FOX TV series İnadına Aşk.

This is Aç Kollarını which was released in May.




For more on Cem visit these links:

Profile: https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/cem-belevi.html

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/cembelevi

Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cembelevi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J Soul Brothers (Japanese boyband)

I don't know that many Japanese boybands. It's funny but I mostly know Korean groups and Japanese solo singers! I know KAT-TUN, Arashi (although they're more of a rock group, I think) and Hey! Say! JUMP but not many more. A friend recently introduced to me the band (or vocal and dance unit) J Soul Brothers, so I thought today I'd do a post about them. And of course it fits into the J-pop and K-pop theme I'm doing this month! This is a good opportunity to find more J-pop boybands too. :)


The J Soul Brothers were originally formed in 1998 but have gone through two line-up changes. The current incarnation- full title Sandaime (Third Generation) J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE* or J Soul Brothers III- was formed in 2010 by HIRO who is the leader of Japanese boyband EXILE (which has an impressive 19 members!) and founding member of the First Generation J Soul Brothers.  It was decided that EXILE and former Nidaimie (Second Generation) J Soul Brothers members NAOTO and …

Dance Videos

It's time for another dance post! I thought I'd feature both modern dance and belly dance today. :)


First of all here are a couple of dance videos by choreographer Rumer Noel. This is one to Everyday by Ariana Grande that was uploaded in January. According to comments on YouTube the man dancing with Rumer at the beginning is called Lucas la Parada.



Dance Moms- Chloe Update

Series/Season 7 of American reality show Dance Moms is currently showing in the UK and I recently heard that one of the original dancers Chloe Lukasiak will be returning for the finale.

Chloe and her mum Christi weren't liked by the dance teacher and studio owner Abby Lee Miller and Christi often clashed with Abby. They left at the end of Series 4. Abby treated Chloe horribly in my opinion, once referring to her as "that girl over there" instead of her name. I always disliked the way Abby punishes the girls if she falls out with their mothers. Also Abby seemed to want to Chloe to fail in competitions, which was weird because she was one of her students representing her!! I think she just wants to be proven right a lot of the time. Chloe was my favourite out of the original girls (Chloe, Maddie, Nia, Mackenzie, Brooke  ans Paige, although Kendall joined quite early on) and I was glad for her when she finally left because she didn't have to put up with being treated li…